This learning path is designed to help you and your team prepare for the AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam. Even if you aren’t planning to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you get started on your way to deploying and managing Microsoft Azure security technologies.
The AZ-500 exam is part of Microsoft’s new role-based certification program. Candidates who pass the AZ-500 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification.
The AZ-500 exam tests your knowledge in four different subject areas, and that’s how this learning path is structured. We’ll start with managing identities and access. Next, we’ll get into implementing platform protection, which will include topics like Network Security Groups, Azure Firewalls, Container Security, and much more. You will then learn about managing security options using tools like Azure Monitor, the Azure Security Center, and Log Analytics. Rounding out the learning path, you’ll learn how to secure data and applications by configuring security policies, enabling auditing, leveraging Key Vault, and many other topics.
- Manage Azure identity and access
- Implement Azure platform protection
- Manage Azure security operations
- Secure data and applications on Azure
- IT professionals who want to become Azure Security Engineers
- IT professionals preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-500 exam
- Moderate to strong knowledge of most Azure offerings
- Understanding of basic IT security principles