Designed specifically for students looking to gain a deep understanding of AWS security services, including the many different security mechanisms and techniques that AWS offers to secure your infrastructure and data from both internal and external threats and exposures.
The AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification allows you to demonstrate and validate your AWS knowledge across security topics such as data protection and encryption, infrastructure security, incident response, identity, and access management, monitoring, and logging. With a blend of instructional courses, hands-on labs, quizzes, and a preparation exam, this Learning Path helps you prepare and master the AWS Certified Security – Specialty exam.
Benefits of Achieving this Certification
- Cloud security is crucial to ALL use cases
- AWS certifications provide a reputable benchmark for AWS partners and practitioners
- Ensures team members are following security best practices
- Provides professional progression for team members
- Contributes to AWS partner certification requirements